Hello everyone! Happy Friday!! My schedule has recently changed dramatically at school and I am no longer teaching P1 or P2 math. What used to take up 14 periods on my schedule no longer exists, instead I am teaching P3 and P5 English. So far I am embracing my new schedule and it has been a very nice change in pace. My classes seems a little easier and I am really enjoying teaching the older students. These changes have led to a pretty easy Friday for me with only three classes. Yippee!
Here a few pictures of my trip to Kalasin and a recent celebration for Teacher Oil's birthday.

Nathan, Dena, myself, Lizzie, and Rochelle all squeezed on a songtaew bench.
The group post tubing.
After our 4th of July BBQ! It was a lot of work to get everyone to
gather in the scorching sun for this pic.

Out to dinner with fellow teachers for Oil's birthday.
Oil, Emily, Nathan, Mitchie, me, and Dr. Absorn
No comments:
Post a Comment