Hi all! I have had an amazing summer vacation so far and the best part is that it's not even over yet. We got back from our Vietnam and Laos trip on April 19th finding ourselves completely exhausted and overwhelmed with everything we had just accomplished. I had to see Mark off to the airport on the night of the 19th which was difficult, but I am very lucky he was able to join me in Asia for so long. This week has been rather relaxed...almost too relaxed! I taught summer school for two days, have done oodles of laundry, and caught up on sleep. I am pleased to say that my next adventure begins on Sunday when Emily and I fly to Penang, Malaysia. I can't say I ever thought I would go to Malaysia, but I am very excited. We are planning on seeing the west coast of Peninsular Malaysia and making our way down to Singapore. I return to school on May 10th for my last semester teaching in Thailand. Time sure does fly! Hope everyone is well and enjoying spring in the US.
Here a few of my favorite pictures from our trips:
Angkor Wat
Siem Reap, Cambodia
A truly amazing place.
Akha Hill Tribe
Chiang Rai, Thailand
Emily and I got to wear the traditional Akha clothing. How do we look?
Tubing
Vang Vieng, Laos
This was a giant playground of tubing and zip-lining!
Motorbike Tour
Dalat, Vietnam
We took a full-day tour around the beautiful mountainous city of Dalat.
This was among my favorite days!
No comments:
Post a Comment