Sawatdee ka. Welcome to my blog! Read, comment, request, and enjoy.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Internet Cafe

Hey everyone! I just wrote a long post but... it got deleted.

So just a quick update bc my time is just about up in my internet cafe! Thailand is like no where I have ever been! We went to the mall last night and it was soooo overwhelming. Thai's love to shop.

Orientation has been long but we are finally about to be done! We are going to Kanchanaburi today for elephant trekking, bamboo rafting, and visiting an orphage. It should be a really good trip.

We get back to Bangkok on Tuesday and then head to our schools! My school is about 1.5 hours south of Bangkok but is still considered a suburb. There will be 7 American teachers there which will be very very nice!

I found out I am teaching 7th grade English, and then 1st and 2nd grade math and science. This could be interesting! Sounds like the schools here are very very relaxed. I will be very lucky if I get a curriculm or textbook-- I am not banking on it.

I will write more about that when we get back from our trip bc I am supposed to have internet where I am living! I am keeping my fingers crossed!

Okay, time is up. I will write once I get to my school!

No comments:

Post a Comment